Automailer “Turn-key” EDM and Subscriber Database Solution
Kawasaki Motors Australia
- Enform Automailer EDM (Electronic Direct Mail) solution
- Integrated and robotic subscriber and lead management between web and subscriber database
- End-to-end solution with reporting, analytics and metrics deployed and managed by Enform.
Kawasaki is a household name around the globe.
From the class leading Ninja® sportbikes and thundering Vulcan™ cruisers to the rugged Brute Force™ ATVs, MULE™ Side x Side vehicles and JET SKI® watercraft, Kawasaki products lead the powersports industry around the globe.
The secret of Kawasaki’s success is in designing and manufacturing products that offer balanced performance, high quality, reliability and excellent fit and finish.
Kawasaki wanted to streamline its electronic and direct mail communications with its disparate interest groups in Australia, targeting its newsletters and promotions in an easy, professional and measurable way without additional workload on the Marketing Team and resources.
They also wanted to be able to segment and filter their subscriber base “on the fly” with automatic or robotic control of new subscribers via their web site, connected directly to the product or product area of interest.
Enform created an advanced EDM system based on their Automailer solution to power Kawasaki’s direct sales program.
This easy to use turn-key solution is a high frequency, legal, permission based direct marketing system that is totally integrated with the company’s web site and is core to its marketing.
The Automailer allows Kawasaki to:
- Complete automatic and robotic integration with web site and subscriber/user database
- Import their own templates or choose from a range of ready to use templates with various design options
- Easily create and edit each campaign online
- Conduct SPAM and Layout Testing before sending
- Manage subscriber lists and customise database fields, segmentation and filtering
- Advanced A/B split testing to improve Open and Click rates along with overall engagement.
- Produce comprehensive reports including detailed campaign comparisons
- Create EDM bounce summaries and analysis
- Monitor client usage
By automating the EDM creation, administration and database management the solution has allowed Kawasaki to increase the regularity, speed and targeting of its communications for a better business outcome. The system is easy to use and cost effective way of Kawasaki being able to quickly deploy pertinent information, promotions and launches to its various customer segments.
The unique automated A/B split testing also takes the guess work out of which headlines work for better subscriber engagement.
The system integrates automatically with the website subscription process avoiding time consuming manual manipulation and oversight. It also automatically manages the unsubscribe process ensuring that Kawasaki comply with the Spam Act legislation without additional impost on Human Resources.
It also provides a comprehensive reporting tool for marketing team on key metrics including:
- Open rate
- Click through rate
- Bounce summary
- Unsubscribe rate
- Campaign Comparisons
“I Just want to thank you for your help with setting up the new Kawasaki EDM. The newsletter creation process is easy to use and the campaign report is absolutely fantastic. Great job guys!!!”
Nicholas Marshall – Digital Marketing Specialist