Enform Networks has just completed the first Australian Business Traveler Survey. The survey was conducted via a combination of web questionnaire and telephone follow-up during April and May 2009. In conjunction with a leading Australian TMC, 300+ qualified respondents delivered answers to questions relating to;
- Business travel management in the current economic climate
- Business and corporate travel trends in the current environment
- Sources of travel information and research used
- Technology, systems and how they relate to travel management
- User and traveller preferences and priorities
- Business travel brands used in Australia, awareness and related Net Promoter Scores (NPS)*
We hope to have a summary of the results soon.