Enform Networks releases the results of Australia’s first comprehensive business travel survey covering brands, technology, emerging trends and the realities of a changed economic climate.
Enform targeted over 300 Australian based senior executives in the corporate sector who regularly travel and those who manage, administer and/or arrange corporate travel on behalf of the business.
The Enform Networks’ Business Travel Survey covered the following issues:
- business travel management in the current economic climate
- business and corporate travel trends in the current environment
- sources of travel information and research used
- technology, systems and how they relate to travel management
- user and traveler preferences and priorities
- business travel brands used in Australia, awareness and related Net Promoter Scores (NPS)*
*Net Promoter Score index – for more on this important consumer advocacy metric visit www.netpromoter.org
The linked en_biztravelsurvey2009_summary document provides details of the questions along with a short summary of key findings. Additional information is available upon request by contacting Enform Networks.